Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shows I am watching this fall...

So there are so many things to do everyday, and sometimes I get confused and forget when to watch what. Most of the time, I miss watching the show in the "correct" time slot. So I made this little list to help me out a bit.

Monday:
Gossip Girl (CW at 9): Worth watching just for what Blair says and wears
Greek (abc family at 9): A solid if not great show




Tuesday:
Nothing! I feel empty on this day.

Wednesday:
Glee (9 pm on FOX): 3 episodes in and going good so far

Thursday:
Vampire Diaries (8pm on CW): The show I actually look forward to more than I thought I would (especially now that True Blood is off the air). Also, I think that Stefan guy is totally hot.

Friday:
Another day of void.

Saturday:
More gloom. Ugh.

Sunday:
only.......the best night of TV.......ever

Mad Men (10pm on AMC): This show only keeps getting better and better. Don Draper for-ever. Though I must say I love the Joan and Peggy story lines too though.

(And of course True Blood and Entourage when they are playing in the summer).

No comments: