Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yay! New haircut





So this morning I woke up super early (7:00 am...egad) to get a haircut (appointment at 8am!)
And it turned out super-fab...I think. Got lots of compliments on it, which is always a plus. But it got me thinking, was I going about life with really horrible hair the past couple months? It sure is a scary thought. Also scary, seeing what my hair will look like without the professional blowout and globs of product thrown in there! But the hairstylist spent a good hour cutting it- so hopefully it will hold up, and I like what he's done in the past. How much do you guys spend on haircuts, and how often do you get them? (Personally I dropped $60--$50 list price with $10 tip for the owner of the salon who cut my hair, and I usually get my hair cut 2-3x/year). 
P.S.- The style I got was a long bob with long side bangs on right.

2 comments:

Domesmita said...

You got this haircut? Why have I not received a picture yet?

Anonymous said...

I usually spend something in the $60-70 range. Its hard to get something good for less than that.