Monday, October 26, 2009

New shows to catch on Hulu



Because my Wednesday's are already full with Glee, I recently stumbled across and now like to regularly catch up on two new ABC shows: Cougar Town (only mildly enjoyable but it does grow on you) and Modern Family (seriously LOL funny moments that I think about long afterwards). I think Modern Family in particular (ABC 9/8 C) is a really really well written LOL show with a great heart (if that even makes sense!). I've watched about 5 episodes of both these shows and feel that Modern Family is definitely definitely worth watching. Really can't say enough how great this show is. Go ahead and give Cougar Town a go if you've got plenty of time to burn (as in you've really got NOTHING better to do with your time). In general I want to give myself a bit of a pat on the back because I've done a good job on picking the better new fall TV shows this year. Just recently there was an article in EW (entertainment weekly) where they named the two best new Fall TV shows as Modern Family (1) and Vampire Diaries (2). So I feel good about myself in my TV discerning abilities! Not that EW is the end all be all holy grail, but still...



2 comments:

Domesmita said...

I really want to watch Modern Family. I'll have to catch it on Hulu. I heard they are going to charge soon.

kedsarecool said...

They won't be charging till at least 2010 at the earliest, so you are def. good for the next few months. Also, apparently they will be free stuff and other premium stuff they will charge for. Who knows. I think you will really really like this show.