Monday, August 10, 2009

Hat and going out theory


I decided to retry the hat theory. The theory I proposed before that if you go out wearing a hat, tons of guys will hit on you. well to make sure it wasn't a one time thing and just limited to a certain geographic location, I went out this weekend and wore the same hat, in a totally different city. and the results were again the same. guys who would usually never talk to me, guys who would normally NEVER talk to me, came over, made some witty or quipy comment about my hat, either nice like they liked it or mean like asking me if I was a MJ wannabe. Either way, it ended with either being asked to dance, or asked if I would please give them my real number. I swear, this hardly ever happens when I don't wear my hat. I wish someone would try this to verify my theory...

No comments: