Monday, August 31, 2009

The best moisturizer I've ever used, period



So, I've finished 4 weeks of my derm. rotation. I just wanted to pass on some information for anyone out there who is possibly reading this blog. The best moisturizer I've ever found (and what I was surprised to find the dermatologists at work were actually recommending- no pharmaceutical reps are allowed to come to the academic center where I work- is the above product. I don't use it everyday, but I use it on my face and elbows when I feel like my skin's getting really really dry. You just need to use a tiny bit of this stuff and its really well priced for how long it lasts (you can find it at most major stores, I got mine at CVS). I've only gone through about half the jar in a year. Its really great for super dry flaky skin or patches.

1 comment:

Domesmita said...

I use this, thanks for the suggestion. It's very good- and I've used several $80 creams in the past.