Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reader Request: Storing Brushes


My most loyal reader suggested I do a quick post about how I store my make up brushes. Its actually quite funny, because I only wake up early enough to wear makeup about once a month. But when I do, I like to have everything really organized. I got the idea to store brushes like this after seeing a display of brushes at Sephora, however instead of using pebbles they were using small plastic white balls. I think the pebbles are prettier though. I got the small glass shallow bowl at Micheal's for less than five dollars. One advantage of storing brushes this way (apart from the esthetically pleasing quality) is that the brushes don't come in contact with each other, keeping things nice and clean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool, great idea...