Saturday, August 23, 2008

oh boy I need a break

8/23/08
9:46
Should have been studying. Instead I keep being distracted by random thoughts that pop into my head and then a rampant need to google or wiki it. Totally stupid things too, like who the Hell is Joe Biden, and how come I never heard of him before.
Yest I know the answer to that is because I don't follow the news, but still.
Medicine shelf exam in a week. This is a big thing. My grade on this exam means a lot. I have to hit the 75% to get honors evaluation, which is the top grade you can get. And of course something that all other derm applicants I will compete with will have. So whats with the picture? Oh its just me trying to be artsy fartsy with a camera. I like it though!

UPDATE: Ended up doing really well on the medicine shelf, well past the 75% cutoff!

2 comments:

Dream BIG said...

Is that A little house on a prairie?

kedsarecool said...

No, its not THE little house on the prarie. haha. of course i do wish it was though. you've got a good sense of humor.